Wednesday, June 2

My Science Project

In Room 7, we're going to do a Science Fair Project! We brainstormed what we are
we going to do for our Science Fair, I have several random ideas by my favorite is
designing an invisible Tic-Tac-Toes game using Microsoft Visual C++ 2010.

It will be so much fun designing the game and testing it on several people!
Firstly, I have to design a Tic-Tac-Toe game, and of course, testing it to make sure
that it work. Next, I have to come up with a formula to make sure that my program
will always win so I can experiment it on people.

My project will be in Technology Development section, so I think that it will be a really unique
project and yet understandable. Plus, I don't really need many materials, I only need:
my laptop, Microsoft Visual and CMD. My project will be a challenge but it will not be an
impossible project because I already have some basic knowledge of computer/program designing
and I guess I sort of have a "passion" for it.

I just need to think of some questions to go with it, what do YOU think?

3 comments:

  1. I have been looking through the information for the technology development category and I'm not sure if designing a computer program fits the bill - I think it might be meaning more something that you build physically, like a machine or something like that. I'll have to look into it and get back to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O: Awesome!! =] Sounds Technical Just Like Yew :D Well Anyway Good Luck With It Because It Sounds Like It's Going To Take A While! [Haha] :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!There's quite alot of technical language going on here.^_^

    ReplyDelete