Tuesday, May 11

SAMS Learner

Positive...
Self Manager: Knowing my abilities. I know how special I am with my learning abilities!
Communicator: Being sociallise. I am good at talking/annoying people (...be aware; YOU MAY BE NEXT).
Thinker: Think creatively. I think very creatvely, by thinking outside "the box".
Contributor: Participating. I am able to participate in a group disscusion.
Explorer: Trying new thing. I like to try new thing, such as food, skills etc.

Negative...
Self Manager: Being organised. I am not really 'that' organised with myself, or my learning equipments.
Communicator: Asking questions. I think that I am too shy to ask some of my questions.
Thinker: Think logically.I am not good at thinking logically ...because I live in my own little magical world!
Contributor: Sticking to the subject. It's hard for me to stick to one main subject because my mind always fly out the window...
Explorer: Challenge myself. I just really don't like to challenge myself ...much!

2 comments:

  1. You certainly do think outside the box which can be a very useful trait. You mentioned that you don't feel you think very logically... Is this necessarily a negative? When do you think it might be helpful to think logically?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of this is really true Pan Pan but you are definitaly not shy!!

    ReplyDelete